With Norton PartitionMagic, you can quickly and easily create partitions on your hard disks for storing valuable information such as data files, applications, and operating systems. Storing information in separate partitions helps you organize and protect your data and reclaim wasted disk space.
In addition to creating new partitions with PartitionMagic, you can resize, move, copy, label, or convert existing partitions from one file system to another -- all without destroying your data. You can also use PartitionMagic to view comprehensive information about your hard disk.partition expert
PartitionMagic lets you secure your data by physically separating it from your operating system files. Separate partitions also make backups easy. You can use PartitionMagic to save your data to a separate partition, then back up the data files.
PartitionMagic helps you reliably run multiple operating systems on the same computer. PartitionMagic includes a Wizard to help you install another operating system, and BootMagic (included with Norton PartitionMagic) is a powerful boot manager that lets you choose which operating system you want to use when starting your computer.
- Divides hard drive into two or more partitions
- Runs multiple operating systems on the same PC
- BootMagic makes it easy to switch Between operating systems
- Copy, move, resize, split, or merge partitions
- Guides you through the partitioning process
- Easy to find, copy and paste files in both Windows and Linux partitions
- Create and modify partitions up to 300GB,8.0 dos GHOST norton
- Supports USB 2.0, USB 1.1, and FireWire external drives
- Supports and converts partitions among FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, and Ext3 file systems
- Enlarge an NTFS partition without restarting computer
- Resizes NTFS system clusters to the most effective size
Norton PartitionMagic must buy before download.